This project looks like exactly what I need. From your last message it sounds like this is going to be completed - my main concern is the license. Currently it says:
2. TERM. The term of this agreement is until June 01, 2010 or commercial release of the software, whichever is first.
So - it's already expired.
It sounds like there have been significant enhancements since the last published code. If the release is going to be delayed for more than (say) another 2 weeks - would you consider making an interim release with a license with a new expiration date?