Discussions under General

iOS 8 Support

first post: DipaG wrote: When will the next version of ODataClient for Objective-C for iOS 8...

Please how to install OData step by step

first post: bhaveshvirani wrote: hello Sir, i m new in oData and how to get data from my Api using O...

Is OData4ObjC dead?

first post: AllieCat wrote: Upon further investigation into this forum and the github, I realiz...

latest post: wwahammy wrote: AllieCat, No, Odata for Objective C is not dead! The project leade...

Thoughts on Future Direction for OData4Obj

first post: wwahammy wrote: Hello everyone, my name’s Eric Schultz. I’m the Developer Advocate ...

Connect to Project Server 2013 Online

first post: groovebye wrote: Hello, Is it possible to connect to Project Server 2013 Online usi...

latest post: groovebye wrote: Ok. The issue is resolved.

OData Client for Objective-C library for iOS 6 ?

first post: Porkamalam wrote: Hi sir I am doing iphone project, in that am using ODataProtoco...

latest post: Porkamalam wrote: Thanks Allie.

Apple Mach-O Linker Error

first post: AllieCat wrote: Hi all, I just downloaded the OData4ObjC library and am getting t...

Authentication Required Error SharePoint 2010

first post: potmot wrote: Hi. I am trying to generate a proxy class for my Lists in SharePo...

odatagen: Error in saving metadata

first post: ChrisTester wrote: Hey, I have a problem creating the proxy class for my service. Whe...

latest post: potmot wrote: cd'ing into the odatagen directory doesn't solve the issue.

odatagen: Failed to generate proxy classes. Please verify the metadata.

first post: Ramshad wrote: Im working on Open Data Protocol (OData) which is a standardized pr...

./metadata.xml:28: parser error : AttValue: " or ' expected

first post: Ramshad wrote: I'm currently creating Proxy class for my Objective C OData Client ...

ODataClient for Objective-C for ipad4

first post: dohkobakala wrote: Does ipad4 hardware is supported in the latest version of ODataClie...

OData4ObjC without Proxy Classes

first post: userodata wrote: Hello, I would like to know how to add, update, delete entries us...

OData4ObjC HTTP Proxy

first post: iDevelopper wrote: Hi, I would like to know how to use http proxy with ObjectContext ...

odatagen: Error in saving metadata

first post: Rehan_Sayed wrote: Hi All, I am using MAC OSX 10.6.8 and ODATASDKV1.3.While creating ...

ODataClient for Objective-C for iOS 5?

first post: sontmai wrote: Any plan or when will the next version of ODataClient for Objective...

latest post: writeoncenot wrote: Well said, ifioravanti! I realized that my initial post may have so...

iPhone simulator hangs after updating oData object via updateObject and savechanges

first post: WUser wrote: Hello, We are facing a problem of the iPhone simulator locking ...

Problem with SELECT operation with Odata Protocal v3, issue with DataServiceVersion 1.0

first post: longilx wrote: Hi there, i got a error when using SELECT operation when use Data...

Unsupported URL when trying to GetStream from an entity

first post: maggix wrote: Hello, while I managed to upload file, I a problem with GetReadSter...

latest post: narzis wrote: I think "getStream" Method is not implemented yet

Setting up the project using the library

first post: bj112 wrote: Hello, this is a newbie question so thanks for understanding. I ha...

Upgrade the libary in an existing project

first post: AlexGahr wrote: Dear all, i have here a coding that was designed by using the odat...

How To Add Authorization OAuth Request Header?

first post: diehardguy wrote: How can I add an Authorization OAuth <ACS TOKEN> HEADER to each req...

latest post: diehardguy wrote: Figured it shortly after. I created a category of the odata proxy....

How about none english sharepoint site?

first post: narzis wrote: Using odatagent to SharePoint site REST, in my case Korean, obj-c ...

Open Data and WCF. odatagen command.

first post: FunnyRookie wrote: Hello, I am new to WCF and ipad apps. I have done android developm...

WindowsCredential undeclared

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: Hi,I am trying to pass windows credentials(using WindowsCredential)...

latest post: kaf0021 wrote: I have also run into the same issue. Does anyone know where the hea...

New ideas for Objective-C OData API

first post: affablebloke wrote: The guys working on OData4j, http://code.google.com/p/odata4j/ , ha...

latest post: affablebloke wrote: I completely agree and the Core Data integration would be very nice.

Error when inserting data with Xcode 4.2 and ARC

first post: allachner wrote: I've been struggling with this error for several days now to no ava...

latest post: allachner wrote: I finally figured this out and thought I would post the solution fo...

SetSaveStream and HTTP 415 The content type 'plain/text;charset=utf-8' is not supported.

first post: maggix wrote: Hello, I am trying to use the OData Client of Objective-C library o...

latest post: maggix wrote: I managed to solve the "content-type not supported" problem by manu...

JSon oData

first post: Gwennin wrote: hi,How to add a json stream from the oData Client for Objective-C?I...

latest post: ArloBelshee wrote: Thanks. Please give me a pull request if you do the fix. I would lo...

Compile error of ODataGen files with iOS 4.3

first post: sontmai wrote: Any idea of how to fix the following issue:Error when compiling fil...

latest post: allenzeng wrote: had the same problem, if you are building in debug mode to the simu...

filtering the data using "expand" in objective c

first post: sanjayrathor wrote: Hi All,I have some query about the using odata. 1- I want to know i...

Saving Entities to core data

first post: Calsy wrote: Hi All, Im just wondering if anyone knows a way that we can save en...

latest post: sanjayrathor wrote: Hi,Did you get the solution? i m also facing the same issue.

Converting Odata to use ARC???

first post: furrybaer wrote: I am trying to convert my IOS app to use Odata with ARC/IOS 5...I a...

latest post: maggix wrote: Hello, if you manually manage memory in your files, you can still c...

iOS Client Library goes Open Source

first post: ArloBelshee wrote: I'm pleased to announce that the OData client for iOS, OData4ObjC, ...

Simulator hangs when I receive a 401 status

first post: jsgebo wrote: Hi All,wondering if anyone has seen this...I am using basic auth, a...

File properties in model with OData Library

first post: maggix wrote: Hello, I need to ask a clarification about a property in my model t...

Apple LLVM compiler 3.0 error

first post: sky40627 wrote: I am working on a project in IOS 5I am getting a whole list of erro...

latest post: furrybaer wrote: I went through and added all of the ":" but there were a few other ...

Getting a Build under IOS 5 WITHOUT memory management...

first post: furrybaer wrote: I created a new IOS project using 5 and I think I am closed to gett...

ACS AUTH TOKEN IOS FOR ODATA SERVICE (SL.IDENTITYMODEL)

first post: diehardguy wrote: Hi All,I'm using the latest ODATA toolkit on IOS. After building a...

Error when using query select option,please help

first post: yozap wrote: Query takes too much time. and I want to reduct query time so I ad...

latest post: darronjen wrote: yozap,Did you ever get a response to this. I'm facing the same issue.

Updating a UIProgressView while searching with Odata...

first post: furrybaer wrote: This is probably more of an Objective C question than an Odata ques...

String containing HTML Tags

first post: AdsEvangelist wrote: I have been working with version 1.3 with xCode 4.2 and iOS 5. I wa...

Getting a list of Objects using Odata...

first post: furrybaer wrote: Okay, I think I am close. I have a proxy to our Odata/WCF services...

latest post: furrybaer wrote: Thanks, jonkroll...I can get data back, but when I try "expand" to ...

Connecting to an STS returning SAML

first post: swaps_2k1 wrote: Hi devlopers,I was poking around the ODATA library for IOS. I need ...

How to "Expand" in Objective C...

first post: furrybaer wrote: I can make an Odata call, but when I try to "Expand" child objects ...

How to pass authentication of microsoft crm web service with IFD(internet facing deployment)

first post: yozap wrote: I tried to connect Iphone device with microsoft CRM with IFD throgh...

Filter for Contains or Like???

first post: furrybaer wrote: I don't think I can do this according to the Odata documentation, b...

How to connect to claims-based authentication web service

first post: yozap wrote: I'm unable to connect to Microsoft CRM web service with claims-base...

OData Memory Issue

first post: nagasridhar wrote: HI,I am using OData to download records from the Data service to SQ...

WCF Data Service - iOS oData SDK Issues

first post: mickwalker wrote: I have a strange problem relating to a C# WCF Data Service, and a ...

latest post: furrybaer wrote: Mick, did you get this working? Also, from the Objective C side, w...

furrybaer

first post: furrybaer wrote: I am new to Mac so please excuse my stupidity...I downloaded these ...

latest post: simmons0105 wrote: Not sure what the problem is ... I think I would need a lot more in...

Xcode does not recognize DataServiceQuery

first post: furrybaer wrote: I am a newby to Xcode so forgive me for asking this, but I am tryin...

latest post: furrybaer wrote: Forget this request...I made a syntax error in the line before this...

HTTPS (SSL) Working?

first post: MaxEriksson wrote: Hi, Does the SDK support oData services over https? BR,Max.

latest post: onsela wrote: No one has an answer for this? I also need to know the answer to th...

GCC error when compiling for device with huge proxy class

first post: BeepBeep wrote: Hi,I've generated a proxy for Dynamics CRM 2011 services.I've creat...

latest post: nickdes wrote: Hi, I'm also looking to connect to Dynamics CRM 2011 services, but ...

Can Update Objects From Stored Procedures

first post: simmons0105 wrote: It appears that objects returned from Stored Procedures or Function...

Can we used this sdk to connect with TFS

first post: mithlesh wrote: Can we used this sdk to connect with TFS

oData data transfer limit

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: When I tried to fetch 50000 records at one time, I got error.Does a...

Two HTTPHandler.m files

first post: jeremym1234 wrote: I'd like to contribute a modification that allows the user to trust...

Releasing OData Client for Objective-C library V1.2

first post: abub wrote: We are pleased to announce the second bug fix release of the OData ...

latest post: abub wrote: Added the binaries in the /framework/bin folder, and built for 4.1 ...

over-release of memory in ObjectContext.m

first post: martincalsyn wrote: It appears that when calling ObjectContext&acute;s getSVC, there is...

latest post: martincalsyn wrote: sorry - should have just entered this as an issue, which I now have...

Batch saving links to non-post (modified) entities, should not use resource aliases

first post: tseanf wrote: I tracked down a bug in saving in which I was getting "Resource not...

NSData value is not being store

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: I am consuming OData WCF Data Service in my iPad application. I am ...

missing required architecture i386 in file

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: Hi,I am getting below warning when I try to add libMSODataLib.a fra...

latest post: digitaldrummerj wrote: There is a libMSODataLib.a for the simulator and for the device. Y...

ComplexTypes in service operations in version 1.2?

first post: MaxEriksson wrote: Hi All,As far as I know the current version of the SDK doesn't supp...

latest post: MaxEriksson wrote: As far as we've seen in our project service operations that are ret...

IIS 7.0 Configuration

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: Hi,I am using Odata client for Objective-C in order to access data ...

latest post: krishnapatwa wrote: I got a solution. In my case I had a problem in WCF Data service. I...

Problem using odatagen tool

first post: mattwedig wrote: Hello I'm trying to the to generate a Proxy Class using the ODatage...

latest post: fspies wrote: Hi, I finally got it by myself: There was a problem to create the...

Project roadmap

first post: epodolyak wrote: Is there any project roadmap? When we can expect release with lates...

Getting Http Error 403

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: Hi,I am able to send GET request on IIS through iPad application b...

latest post: krishnapatwa wrote: any update on this issue ?

Http Error 500

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: When I call saveChanges. I am getting Http Erro 500 status code.Can...

latest post: krishnapatwa wrote: any update on this issue ?

DateTime fields are 'nil' on IOS4

first post: stickybunn wrote: Has anyone else had this problem? Connecting IOS4.0.2 SDK to OData ...

latest post: digitaldrummerj wrote: Any update on this issue? I am using the v1.1 release with iOS 4.2...

Licensing Cost

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: Is the OData Client for Objective-C is free?if not, then what is t...

latest post: abub wrote: Yes it is. the License clearly states that you can re-use the code ...

unable to post data through OData proxy

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: I am working on iPad application. I am consuming WCF data service...

latest post: krishnapatwa wrote: I am getting below error: [Session started at 2011-03-15 16:26:54 +...

Passing Windows Credentials while making a proxy object

first post: krishnapatwa wrote: I want to pass windows credentials while making a proxy object in ...

Generated OData entity name clash

first post: col_harris wrote: Hi,Firstly thanks to the MS guys that have released this project. M...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2. ODatagen now prefixes names with name...

Building complex queries

first post: a_litovko wrote: Consider the example: the application displays a list of folders; w...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2. Complex queries of the form "Folders(...

Nullable objects Not NULL

first post: Calsy wrote: I have an odata.svc that is talking to an SQL Server database. My c...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2.

Code for calling service operations is not generated

first post: a_litovko wrote: The service I am using exposes several operations, for example<Func...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2. Same problem reported here:http://oda...

Is it possible to customize request timeout?

first post: a_litovko wrote: Is it possible to set timeout for HTTP requests generated by the li...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2. (Exactly the same as http://odataobjc...

Server-side errors that occur during saving data are not reported to the client application

first post: a_litovko wrote: I create a new object that should be stored on the server:[self.dat...

latest post: CTapang wrote: Fixed in Version 1.2. We now get a 500 error from the server. No ex...

Application hangs up if a user enters their credentials incorrectly

first post: a_litovko wrote: See HTTPHandler.m, line 137. It is commented out. If the connection...

Incorrect code generation for FunctionImports

first post: a_litovko wrote: There is a FunctionImport tag in metadata:<FunctionImport Name="Def...

Memory management issue in ODataServiceException

first post: a_litovko wrote: In its initWithError:contentType:headers:statusCode: method, values...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2.Direct assignment (i.e., m_error=anErr...

A question about the setLink method

first post: a_litovko wrote: There is a problem with the method setLink:sourceProperty:targetObj...

latest post: CTapang wrote: This is fixed in Version 1.2. The fix is detailed here: http://odat...

unable to write anything using odatagen

first post: cool_cool wrote: When i clicked on odatagen unix file, a window will open in termina...

latest post: CTapang wrote: I am not exactly clear on what the problem is, but it seems you are...

Next Release

first post: gilfr wrote: Hi,When will the next version of OData Client library for Objective...

latest post: claudioc wrote: A couple of more weeks and we should be ready.

Forms Authentication Support

first post: mbunch wrote: Is there a way to use the OData Client if you use forms-based authe...

latest post: CTapang wrote: The headers are specific to the service you are trying to access. T...

Async Methods in 1.2?

first post: tseanf wrote: Was just curious if 1.2 will include support for making calls async...

latest post: CTapang wrote: Version 1.2 will still not support async calls because we are still...

NSCopying protocol for entities ?

first post: BeepBeep wrote: Will NSCopying protocol be available for the entities classes in th...

latest post: CTapang wrote: NSCopying requires deep copies and is not simple to implement. It w...

Primary Key for created objects

first post: col_harris wrote: When I create a new object via the the proxy class I need to be abl...

latest post: CTapang wrote: Here is sample code to retrieve a primary key after data insertion:...

DataServiceRequestException does not contain response status code

first post: a_litovko wrote: In case when an error occurs on server and it returns response with...

latest post: ctapang wrote: Hello!The only reason why you would get a status code of zero is wh...

ObjectContext always returns a cached object?

first post: markkrenek wrote: I'm running into an issue where making a query to get a fresh copy ...

latest post: ctapang wrote: There are several ways that the user can control caching in the HTT...

XCode Crash - OData SDK

first post: Ryano wrote: Hi,I have an iPad application that uses OData Web Services to commu...

latest post: CTapang wrote: Can you please also post the source code that ODataGen generates th...

NSCoding

first post: gerflo66 wrote: Will NSCoding protocol be available for the entities classes in th...

latest post: gerflo66 wrote: Don't worry - if you think, that NSCoding Support does'nt fit your ...

Access OData through web on iPhone

first post: PriyankaS wrote: Hello, I am new to OData. I have made an application on iPhone. Now...

latest post: abub wrote: Have you checked out the netflix sample in the download bundle?

Thread safety

first post: a_litovko wrote: Current version of OData library is not thread-safe, is it? Is it p...

latest post: abub wrote: Yes we are working on this for the current release planned for Jan ...

Creating entity and related entity

first post: MaxEriksson wrote: Hi,According to the odata spec, http://www.odata.org/developers/pro...

latest post: ctapang wrote: Are you asking how to do this using the Objective-C library? You fi...

Is there a new release planned?

first post: gerflo66 wrote: Hi there,I'm planning my release cycle and it would be nice, to kno...

latest post: gerflo66 wrote: Good News! - Seems to be a busy christmas time - good luck for that...

Run on my iPhone 3G?

first post: ge0ff73 wrote: Hello,I've been experimenting with the included Netflix sample from...

latest post: claudioc wrote: You can check the user guide under the doc directory to find out ho...

executeDSQueryContinuation returns http status 400

first post: markkrenek wrote: I'm using executeDSQueryContinuation with the continuation object t...

latest post: claudioc wrote: it seems the OData Service is using the V1.0 version of the protoco...

JSON Support

first post: mjprimeaux wrote: I downloaded the source code today and I do not see any support for...

latest post: claudioc wrote: JSON is not included in the library right now. In general we recomm...