Apple LLVM compiler 3.0 error

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I am working on a project in IOS 5

I am getting a whole list of errors on OData include files (mProperties.h,  ODataObject.h, ....

Also the generated files gives all these errors.

error : Method name referenced in property setter attribute must end with ":"

@property(nonatomic,retain, getter=getEdmType, setter=setEdmType : ) NSString *m_EdmType;

Nov 21, 2011 at 5:14 PM

When I ran my upgrade, I had to add the ":" in for each property...Since I am trying to use the new Garbage Collector, I had to get rid of all of the "release" calls and the "autorelease" calls...Took me a while, but I was able to get a build.  My only problem now is that when the data comes back, all of the properties are NIL on every object.  I think I am close, but not quite there.

mark

Nov 23, 2011 at 8:24 AM

I also started adding the ":" but with over a 1000 properties it was impossible to change all of them, is it due to the IOS 5 ?

Nov 23, 2011 at 4:33 PM
I went through and added all of the ":" but there were a few other messages that I had to correct and I think I broke the proxies...I could get data back, the main objects, but ALL of their properties were null...I obviously broke something...I wish they would just update it for IOS 5...

I believe it is due to the new compiler and IOS 5, but I am not sure...

mark

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:24:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Apple LLVM compiler 3.0 error [odataobjc:280011]

I also started adding the ":" but with over a 1000 properties it was impossible to change all of them, is it due to the IOS 5 ?

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (odataobjc@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email odataobjc@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com