String containing HTML Tags

Nov 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Edited Nov 10, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I have been working with version 1.3 with xCode 4.2 and iOS 5. I was able to get everything working after making a few changes.

The table that I am having trouble with contains several Memo fields which may contain some HTML tags. These are mostly links i.e. "<a href=www.advantagedatabase.com>Advantage</a>" if the field contains these types of tags it does not get put into the field. Subsequently it does not display in my application.

I have tried tracing through the oData client but I have been unable to find the point where this is being parsed. Any help would be appriciated.

Additionally, when using a view as my data source all of the elements of the array contain the same information. This appears to happen because there is no primary key specified for the view.

Chris

-- UPDATE: I was able to track down some more information. Since the original string contained markup the parser created a complex type and calls storeClassProperties. This function returns without setting any properties because the call to NSClassFromString fails to create a class. The EDM Type is EDM.String which gets changed to a class name of EDM_String. I haven't found the reference for this type yet.