String containing HTML Tags

Nov 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Edited Nov 10, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I have been working with version 1.3 with xCode 4.2 and iOS 5. I was able to get everything working after making a few changes.

The table that I am having trouble with contains several Memo fields which may contain some HTML tags. These are mostly links i.e. "<a>Advantage</a>" if the field contains these types of tags it does not get put into the field. Subsequently it does not display in my application.

I have tried tracing through the oData client but I have been unable to find the point where this is being parsed. Any help would be appriciated.

Additionally, when using a view as my data source all of the elements of the array contain the same information. This appears to happen because there is no primary key specified for the view.

-- UPDATE: I was able to track down some more information. Since the original string contained markup the parser created a complex type and calls storeClassProperties. This function returns without setting any properties because the call to NSClassFromString fails to create a class. The EDM Type is EDM.String which gets changed to a class name of EDM_String. I haven't found the reference for this type yet.